Tiendeo is a multichannel solution that connects businesses with millions of shoppers around the world through our AI-driven technology.
We help brands and retailers optimise their marketing strategies, reaching their audiences throughout the customer journey and driving customers to visit physical stores.
In 2022, we joined ShopFully, the tech company that is reinventing local shopping worldwide (shopfully.com). With teams in 12 countries, a network of 45 million active users and over 400 partnerships with major retailers and the best-known brands around the world, ShopFully is the European champion and an international leading player in Drive to Store.
Want to learn more? Visit our website for more information or to connect with us.
Our Customer Success is part of the commercial chain since its work guarantees the loyalty of Tiendeo customers. You will manage assigned accounts to ensure the success of the campaigns and the fulfillment of the conditions negotiated with each of the clients in its portfolio through a strategy of maximizing the margin and optimization of the service towards the users of Tiendeo. This person is the main liaison with the customer and internal team members on everything related to product, price, quality, and service.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Ensure each and every one of the account’s assigned objectives are met by activating the necessary levers: positioning, push, newsletter, webpush, external traffic, social networks, etc.
- Provide support for campaigns from beginning to end, supporting the resolution of incidents and emerging needs, communicating across all departments involved.
- Perform Kick-Off reports, First Results, Post Campaign Report or any other analysis required by your clients in a timely manner.
- Create and activate surveys adjusted to the needs of clients, report results and draw conclusions about them.
- Attend business meetings in order to understand the position of your clients, customize your work and detect areas for improvement or opportunities.
- Delight new and existing customers to guarantee full product adoption and increase accounts profitability.
- Be a key agent in the improvement of processes and tools with proposals for improvement and optimization.
SKILLS WE ARE SEARCHING FOR
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, or related.
- Experience in digital companies preferred.
- Native level of French and fluent Spanish and/or Engish. Any other language will be a super plus!
- Analytical skills, attention to detail and strategic vision.
- Proven leadership, communication, persuasion, and negotiation skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit (previous experience in online and mobile innovation projects and interest for new tech, will be a plus)
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company.
- A young and informal work environment.
- Flexibility: it is talked about in all settings, and it is done at Tiendeo. You will have flexibility in your time of entry and exit, which is one of the benefits most valued by our employees.
- English classes: we have the opportunity of taking weekly classes to improve your level.
- Annual individual budget for training: you manage your own budget to spend on education, from short-workshops to online courses or semester-long classes!