Tiendeo is a multichannel solution that connects businesses with millions of shoppers around the world through our AI-driven technology.
We help brands and retailers optimise their marketing strategies, reaching their audiences throughout the customer journey and driving customers to visit physical stores.
In 2022, we joined ShopFully, the tech company that is reinventing local shopping worldwide (shopfully.com). With teams in 12 countries, a network of 45 million active users and over 400 partnerships with major retailers and the best-known brands around the world, ShopFully is the European champion and an international leading player in Drive to Store.
Want to learn more? Visit our website for more information or to connect with us.
We are a fast growing company and we are looking for a Strategic Account Director to join our sales department for the Iberian market.
If you are the right candidate you will be in charge of developing your own client portfolio and looking for new business opportunities, with a main focus on Hardlines Vertical.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Set up and develop meaningful partnerships with hardlines, close deals with key clients and maintain active customer relationships.
- Evangelize partner companies about the evolving digital landscape and the company's value proposals, with the consequent strength of the relationship and revenues.
- Lead, with full responsibility, the commercial business processes towards active and potential clients, also ensure the proper development of potential clients.
- Achieve the business objectives shared with the Commercial Management.
- Promote, through periodic meetings, the company's services, with the aim of encourage acquired customers towards new projects.
SKILLS WE ARE SEARCHING FOR
- Solid experience in the commercial area in digital FMCG companies, marketing agencies and/or retail marketing.
- Good knowledge of Hardlines Retail Category business and contacts in the sector.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships both internally and externally.
- Strong analytical skills and use of insight to drive decision making in the sales process.
- Great ability to manage priorities, assertiveness and personal drive.
- Previous experience in business development and B2B will be a plus.
- Native Spanish. Fluent English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company.
- A young and informal work environment.
- Flexibility: it is talked about in all settings, and it is done at Tiendeo. You will have flexibility in your time of entry and exit, which is one of the benefits most valued by our employees.
- English classes: we have the opportunity of taking weekly classes to improve your level.
- Annual individual budget for training: you manage your own budget to spend on education, from short-workshops to online courses or semester-long classes!